“Outstanding” – Ofsted
Lake Street Nursery
Small and friendly nursery in South Oxford where 2-4 year olds can develop and thrive. Home from home environment rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
Find out more by calling 01865 727939 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 UPDATE: NURSERY CLOSURE
We will be closing until further notice. Local arrangements have been made for essential workers and vulnerable children.
We want to thank all our lovely families and staff for all their support and patience after a difficult week awaiting arrangements. With the government measures we will be able to support our team during this difficult time.
We would like to direct all our families to our Facebook page where nursery manager Catherine will be posting ideas and links to other fun and educational activities as often as she can.
We wish you all well, keep safe and we will let you know as soon as we know when we can re-open.
If you are interested in a place for the future do email us as usual and, those of us working remotely, will respond as soon as we able to.
With love and good wishes. Keep safe. For the latest information on coronavirus (COVID-19) visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Catherine Morey and the other Trustees (Management Committee)
What We Offer
Up to 30 hours a week in term-time, 8:30am-2:30pm.
A strong focus on outdoor education in our amazing garden.
Experienced, fun-loving staff and a key person for every child.
Reasons To Choose Us
Based in one of Oxford’s most beautiful parks (Hinksey Park), our nursery is at the heart of the community. An easy and pleasant cycle ride from the city centre and well-connected by public transport.
- Rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- Excellent SEN support
- Flexible sessions
- Strong focus on music and arts
- Confidence-boosting activities
- Learning through nature
- Funded hours accepted
- Experienced, fun-loving staff
- Huge outdoor space
- Close to Oxford city centre
What The Parents Say
- Lake Street mentioned on Oxford MUMblerAs part of our strategy to recruit new members to nursery, Committee member Maddy (who is a freelance journalist) wrote a guest article for parenting website Oxford MUMbler in return for some coverage. You can read the article ‘3 secretsContinue reading “Home”
- Nursery featured in Oxford MailWe had a visit from the Oxford Mail last week and the children had lots of fun posing for photos and testing out the paints for our sponsor a plank initiative, which is part of our 50th anniversary celebrations. ReadContinue reading “Home”