Lake Street Nursery are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and qualified practitioner to join their small friendly team as a Key Person and Supervisor (1 post). They will need the experience to deputise in the absence of the manager and be responsible for supporting a group of key children day to day.
The candidate will need to be available to work between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, term time and available with three further INSET days.
The suitable candidate must be:
- passionate about providing the highest quality childcare and education in this Outstanding setting
- able to form professional, caring relationships with children and families
- creative and organised to provide a rich, high quality learning environment inside and out and be able to maintain resources to the highest standard
- passionate for outdoor learning and willing to work outside in all weathers
- able to manage a room and deploy others when the Manager is absent with awareness of health and safety, security and safeguarding
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as work independently
- be to actively encourage equality and diversity within the workplace
- able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of safeguarding in a childcare setting
- able to demonstrate a commitment to CPD.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offers Act (1974) and does require an enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service Check. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.
Please apply to the Administrator via email@example.com, for full details and an application form.
Closing date for applications: Monday 11 March 2019.
Interviewing from w/c 18 March 2019
We do not accept unsolicited CVs.