Lake Street Nursery are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and qualified (at least Level 3) practitioner to join this small friendly team as a Key Person and Supervisor (1 post).
They will need the experience to deputise in the absence of the manager and be responsible for supporting a group of key children day to day.
We need someone who is flexible to start soon after 8am and to have the flexibility to stay after 3pm to support the Manager in tidying and resetting the classroom and to organise and run the weekly baby and toddler group on a Thursday until 5.30pm.
The post runs Monday to Friday, term time plus three INSET days.
The suitable candidate must be:
- passionate about providing the highest quality childcare and education in this Outstanding setting
- able to form professional, caring relationships with children and families
- creative and organised to provide a rich, high quality learning environment inside and out and be able to maintain resources to the highest standard
- passionate for outdoor learning and willing to work outside in all weathers
- able to manage a room and deploy others when the Manager is absent with awareness of health and safety, security and safeguarding
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as work independently
- be to actively encourage equality and diversity within the workplace
- able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of safeguarding in a childcare setting
- able to demonstrate a commitment to CPD.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offers Act (1974) and does require an enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service Check. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.
Please apply to the Administrator via email@example.com, for full details and an application form.
Closing date for applications has been rolled forward and applicants are still welcome to apply
Interviewing will take place in Term 5/6
We do not accept unsolicited CVs.